Frequent Diner program
We would like you to know how much we value our loyal customers. To reward and thank loyal customers for patronizing our restaurants, we have a new frequent diner program that rewards you every time you visit Roosters or the Union Grill.
For every dollar that you spend in one our restaurants (not including alcohol, tax and gratuities) you will earn one point. For every 200 points you accumulate, you will be rewarded with $15.00 that can be redeemed at either Roosters or the Union Grill locations. It does not matter how often you visit – as long as you are the one paying the check, you earn points.
· Opportunity to earn $15 for every 200 points
· You will automatically receive 25 points when you register online.
· Enrollment in our birthday program – $15 towards your birthday meal during your birth month
· Earn points towards becoming a Premier Frequent Diner
· Earn double points on featured products or days (you will be notified of special promotions by email)
How to join:
Pick up a card from any of our locations and register it online at either website. www.roostersbrewingco.com or www.uniongrillogden.com click in the loyalty program box on ‘Register Here’. Be sure to enter in all information to be eligible for all the benefits.
A few necessary disclaimers
· There are no membership fees associated with this program. Points accumulated under the program are promotional and have no cash value.
· In compliance with Utah State liquor laws, points may not be earned on the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
· We reserve the right to terminate or “unregister” any frequent diner membership card that has been inactive for two consecutive years.
· We reserve the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel our Frequent Diner program at any time.
· For any rewards earned you will be notified by email. Make sure you register an active email that you use regularly and have our email address marked as safe so our emails hit your inbox and not junk mail. Be sure to act quickly as some rewards can expire.
· We value your privacy and will not give or sell your information.